It is 197 km away from Colombo. You can visit to Kaudulla National Park from the closest locations – Habarana, Polonnaruwa and Kantale. Along with Minneriya and Girithale park, Kaudulla is an Important Bird watching park. Historically it was an irrigation tank and now attracts and supports a variety of plant and animal life, including large mammals, fish and reptiles. The vegetation of the park represents Sri Lanka’s dry evergreen forests.
You can witness elephants move to the Minneriya tank to drink and feed in the drought period and around the month of September the elephants move to the Kaudulla tank in search of more water and food. Sri Lankan sambar deer, Sri Lankan axis deer, chevrotain, wild boar, Sri Lankan leopard and sloth bear are other mammals found in the park. Kaudulla National Park is also one of the sites in which the gray slender loris is reportedly seen. Large water birds including spot-billed pelican can be seen at the Kaudulla tank. Freshwater turtles, Indian flap-shelled turtle and Indian black turtle are the noteworthy reptiles.
Hotline | Whatsapp | Viber :
+94 77 721 2416
66, Vauxhall Street,
Colombo 02, Sri Lanka.
Your Holiday in Sri Lanka
From Our Blog
- A customized guide report calls after its complete review for the right analysis.
- While Publishing a Self-Assessment Examination excellent Terms to Utilize
- You ought not that is amazing you will be composing your proposal on your own.
- You have to consider both these sessions.
- The Many Overlooked Fact About Russian Brides To Locate Indian Grooms Exposed